Translate

Saturday 25 May 2013

Natural Beauty (Scrap That Round Robin)

I did this layout for the Round Robin happening now over at Scrap That. I took my two grandaughters to the park this past Victoria Day weekend and we did a photo shoot! We did the playground, the beach (bad idea) and the funky tree! I love this tree it grows sideways in the park and the blossoms are always a precursor to a great summer here at the lake! I used Bo Bunny's Prairie Chic Collection.
 A spray of Prima blooms line one side of the page. This was the very first time I used a glue gun believe it or not. What a hoot, damn near glued myself to my desk but live and learn I guess! :)
 
I used the Bo Bunny stamp from the Enchanted collection to bracket the flowers. The roses were in my stash and the trinket is from Bo Bunny's Prairie Chic collection.
The resin bench is Prima of course as are the blooms. I used my silhouette to cut the grass out of Bo Bunny's cardstock to line the bottom of the page. I was trying to keep to the previous designers layout somewhat.
This paper was a perfect match for this picture. I plan on scrapping a few more from the park and the tree because they came out so well. I have to admit the Round Robin was a fun venture. I'd do it again. Well off to do another layout. To my friends in the U.S. Happy Memorial Day Weekend party on but be safe! :)




2 comments:

  1. Love this! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I`m totally in LOVE with this gorgeous layout! So beautifully done! Hugs ~Gerry~

    ReplyDelete