Translate

Saturday 2 September 2017

The Road Back . . .

I have been notably absent from my blog as of late and I feel that I owe my followers an explanation. In the past few years I have lost so many people. Both of my parents to cancer, my nephew in a helicopter crash, my brother-in-law to cancer, my best friend only a year and a half ago. This loss still profoundly affects me everyday and now the unthinkable my beautiful step-daughter Leah.
Leah Jamie Quigley Greene
passed away July 26th, 2017

Leah was an army veteran and had the most outgoing personality. She was fun, outgoing, 

bold, wild and loving. Her sudden death has left myself and her sisters reeling.


 Nothing makes sense for us right now. I haven't felt the urge to create and can only sit at my desk and think if I only. . .

We will miss you so much baby girl! The only comfort I have is knowing you are with your dad now (He passed away in 1999 at the age of 42 of cancer).

I will think of you everyday for the rest of my life and make sure that your family is well taken care of.

Rest in peace honey.


5 comments:

  1. I am touched by all the trials you have suffered.
    I send you my condolences and sympathy.
    Fondly,
    Corine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam, I send my deepest condolences to you and your family. Two recent losses in our family and our middle son deployed has brought sadness and loss to our days. Being a wife of an Army Disabled Veteran, I get it...I understand....I will never stop fighting for THEIR lives ....I live it every day and my concerns are real...too real. Leah's beautiful smile and precious vibrant life will not be forgotten. I am only one but together so many of us will keep fighting in honor of them. My precious Pam, I pray for comfort this morning for your heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dara I do believe you understand and my heart goes out to you as well. I will pray for your family as I pray for mine. Thank-you for your kind word! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your site and content so much,thanks for sharing the information keep updating, looking forward for more posts.

    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete