Translate

Sunday 30 December 2018

Memories


  Between all the Christmas preparations and full time baking I was able to pull off a couple of layouts! This layout was done using the absolutely stunning November Limited Edition Kit from My Creative Scrapbooking Kit Club!It featured the Georgia Blues Collection from Prima! I loved this kit so much I ordered 2! 
 My beautiful girls Lilly and Emily posing on the beach. Getting these two in a photo is challenging enough but to have them both smiling is nothing short of a miracle!
I kept this layout really simple. I did a little background work with the Heidi Swapp stencil that was in the kit and some heat embossing.
This kit came with matching chipboard, emphera and flowers so it was easy peasy to embellish!
I used one sheet of paper and cut it up to layer my background behind the photo.
I always like to do a close-up of the photo so you can see it better. There was no great challenge to this page. It was easy to do and because I had so much on my plate this month I went for simple! I will most definitely be doing more layouts with this kit so stay tuned! I hope you enjoyed!
All the best! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment