Translate

Sunday 30 December 2018

Believe in the magic

I am here today with a winter layout done with the December Limited Edition Kit from My Creative Scrapbooking Kit Club. This kit featured the beautiful Jolly & Merry Christmas papers designed by Frank Garcia from Prima Marketing.
 This is one of my favorite photos of my oldest granddaughter Lilly taken over ten years ago. These papers were the perfect match to finally scrap this photo.
 I used two different stencils on the background. One from Prima that came in the kit and the other from Heidi Swapp that came in last months kit. I used some Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays in Merci Beacoup Mint and Cotton Candy to add color to the background. I also heat embossed some drywall tape with matching colors for added texture. The smaller circles were done with Snowflake Paste from Finnibar.
 I also added some Seedlings from Blue Fern Studios called Tickle on my white flowers and random spots on the page. The white flowers are from 49 & Market and also came in one of my kits.
I used several printed chipboard pieces from the kit as well as the matching diecuts to add layers to my page. The snowflake chippies are from Blue Fern studios and I simply embossed them in white then Tinsel for added sparkle.
Another close-up.
I loved the little boots chippie in the kit it matched my theme of playing outside in the snow perfectly. Also adore that little banner. It is a joy to embellish a page when you have all the matching elements. The gorgeous pink bloom is from the Merry & Jolly Collection as well.
I used one of the sayings from the diecuts as my title for the page.
Last close-up giving you a better view of the snowflake chippies. The green blooms are also from Prima. I hoped you enjoyed today's layout. I plan on spending the rest of the day relaxing and scrapping seeing as it is freezing outside! I hope to see you soon!
 I would also like to take this opportunity to wish you a very Happy New Year! May it bring you all that you long for and good luck with those New Year's Resolutions! All the best! :)
T

No comments:

Post a Comment