Translate

Tuesday 9 January 2018

All You Need is Love-Blue Fern Fan of the Month

I am absolutely thrilled to be here today to tell you that I am Blue Fern Studios' Fan of the Month for January!!! I love Blue Fern Studios products and have used them since they hit the market years ago! I used to stalk stores looking for the latest releases lol. For my first layout I used the gorgeous Amber & Apricot line.
This is a photo of my grandson Jaxon and his little Guinea Pig Scruffy. Aren't they both adorable? 
I like to layer my papers and used the following papers
Birdsong 
Busy Bees
Chapters
Faded Blooms
For my title I used All You Need is Love. This is one of the many things I love about Blue Fern is that they have countless amazing sayings that work beautifully as titles on a page. I cut this title up (another thing I love is that they are so easy to change). I also used Garden lattice Bits tucked behind my papers for added texture and depth. 
I also used some blooms from Blue Fern from the Courtship collection. I didn't want to overdo the flowers on this boy page and this flowers were the perfect choice! I did some background work with a stencil and molding paste then outlined the stenciling with an Inktense watercolor pencil in Branch to add more shadow. I did a bit of stamping using the Essential Textures Stamp also from Blue Fern :) ! I also used some sparkles from Blue Fern called Autumn.
Now Blue Fern also has the 12 by 12 printed chipboard which I love!! I used two of the circles to add an extra sentiment to my page. I love that I can find an entire collection with Blue Fern that includes absolutely everything I need to make a layout!! 
Just awhile back I finally found my dream store that carried everything Blue Fern and much much more! If you are like me and want to be able to get the entire collection then this is the store for you!
You can find them Here

I am a Blue Fern Fanatic without a doubt! They now have a Facebook page for people just like me called exactly that Blue Fern Fanatics! This month they are having a sketch challenge
So give it a try!
That's it for this post but stay tuned for more yummy Blue Fern next week! And a huge thank-you to Blue Fern for giving me this opportunity to use their products and showcase my work I am honored!
All the best and see you next week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment