Translate

Tuesday 16 January 2018

Families are Forever Blue Fern Fan of the Month

I am back today with my second layout as Blue Fern fan of the month for January. Today I am showing you a layout done with blue Fern's latest release Remnants!
These papers are filled with gorgeous rich colors and can be used for just about anything!
Once again I cut my chipboard title into pieces so I could spread it across the page. I embossed the title with  Garnet. Behind the title is a chippie from their printed chipboard line.
Another piece of the title along with another piece of chipboard called Persian Ornament. I embossed this piece with the gorgeous Night Sky embossing powder and then added some Meadow Seedlings along the bottom.
Last piece if the title. 
I used a Prima die to cut this doily from the Mayfair paper and added a little chippie from the Printed Chipboard to embellish it.
I used a Prima stencil and added some design to my page. Once dried I colored the flower pattern with a watercolor pencil in a cranberry color then added Redwine Glitter on top for some sparkle. Another piece of printed Chippie as well.
I used the Remnants floral bloom and the white one is from the Homespun collection. Behind it is a fussy cut bloom from the Mayfair paper that matches the chipboard in the top left corner.
That is it for me for this week. I am sicker than a dog with the flu the actual "flu" and plan on resting a bit today. I hope you all have a great week!
All the best! :)

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Layout my dear Team mate. I'm your follower now! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pam, gorgeous page, thanks for joining my blog, and I am very happy to join yours as well. Have a great day !

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made great progress.This is really pretty and good idea on site !

    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete