Translate

Tuesday 26 February 2019

Spread Your Wings and Fly-Blue Fern Studios design team

 Hello, hello! I am back to you today with another project done for the Blue Fern Design team. This time around I decided to do a small canvas for my granddaughter Emily. Emily had some severe separation anxiety after my last trip there so I promised to make her something to cheer her up and she could hang it in her room. So I pulled out my Happy Accident 2 papers and went to work! 
 I used a 7 by 9 canvas. First I primed the entire piece with Gesso to save me from any misting mistakes. Then I added a little bit of brick wall stenciling with molding paste. I added some lace along the top and bottom (both from Blue Fern) then attached a piece of chipboard border Mina's Border also from Blue Fern.  I then went to work with my Lindy's Stamp Gang mists in Tiffiany Lou Blue and Shabby Turbine Teal. I used a few other teals but primarily I stuck with the two.
 I used blooms from the Attic Charm Collection.
I used the chipboard piece Spread Your Wings and Fly as my focal point. I used Peacock, Honey, Raspberry, and it's a Girl embossing powders to decorate the piece.
I covered the Mina's Border chipboard piece with mists.
Masking work and some stamping using the Forever Stamp from Blue Fern. Aren't the lace pieces gorgeous!
Finally my last little bloom cluster. Again Attic Charm bloom with a small white flower also from Blue Fern that I don't have a name for. Now all I have to do is put it in the post and ship it off to Emily. I hope she likes it!
All the best! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment