Translate

Sunday 24 February 2019

Joy

Hi there! Just dropped in with this quick little post about a layout I did using the February Limited Edition Kit from My Creative Scrapbooking Kit Club. I recently found a big box in my closet while de-cluttering and found the Kisses for Keaton album I have been working on for ages. (For the entire story please visit Kisses for Keaton)  I decided that seeing as I still had photos printed of the family I would finish this album once and for all and get it to them! My problem is I want to keep adding things and it's never truly finished. This year it will be going to the wonderful family it was meant for.
 The kit this month featured Prima Marketing's Poetic Rose Collection.
 I primed my background with clear Gesso then added some texture with a small Finn stencil and some molding paste. I then added my colors by misting through a bigger stencil, dabbing the excess off right on the page. If I ever get around to doing videos I will show this technique as it's quite fun.
 I used some emphera that came with the kit to help frame my photo.
 I fussy cut this metallic frame from one of the papers and cut along the inside edge so I could tuck part of the photo into it as a mat.
 The chipboard title came in the kit. I embossed it with Ginger embossing powder from Blue Fern Studios.
Last close-up. I fussy cut the small flower spray from one of the papers and added foam dots to it to get a 3D effect. This was a relatively easy page to do and I enjoyed not overthinking every thing! I am notorious for overthinking everything!

Well that's it for today short and sweet. I will be back this week with another project for Blue Fern Studios so I hope you'll be back! Thanks for looking!
All the best! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment